Irene Higginson REALTOR®
About Irene Higginson
As a Real Estate Broker I pride myself in not only knowing the ins and outs of our marketplace but also the knowledge of how much the Triangle has changed and how wonderful it is to call it home! Being a North Raleigh resident for the past 15 years and with over 12 years of real estate experience I have a vast knowledge of the Triangle Real Estate Market to share with each of my clients. The purchase or sale of a home is a major life event and I want each of my clients to enjoy reaching this milestone in their lives. My clients become friends and I take pride in knowing that I provided the best service possible to them and their families. My success is due to my attention to detail, my availability, honesty, customer service and the willingness to go above and beyond for my clients.
No matter where you, your friends or your colleagues may be looking to purchase or sell a home I can advise you or, if out of the area or on the other side of the world, introduce you to the most experienced real estate professional for that transaction. Over the past several years, approximately 95% of luxury homeowners who consulted me regarding the marketing of their exceptional residence selected me as their real estate representative. Each sale depends on the transaction and, in particular, the seller. No two transactions are ever the same and that is why Irene makes it a point to be adaptive and work with each seller individually. It would be an honor for me to represent you in your next real estate transaction. Thank you for your consideration.
Producing marketing materials is easy; it is the ability to identify the target audience and then reach it that achieves results. As much of my time is spent on designing custom marketing pieces as is spent maintaining my database of approximately 1,500 luxury homeowners likely to be interested in purchasing the properties I am promoting. I have fourteen years of marketing, managing and negotiating the sale and purchase of luxury properties both as a buyers' and a sellers' agent: from elegant townhouses to historic Estates and luxury Condominiums. If my professional experience matches your property profile or search criteria, or that of your family, friends or colleagues, please contact me. Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Agent Accredited Buyer Representative TOP PERFORMER month over month Member Raleigh/Wake Board of REALTORS® Member North Carolina Association of REALTORS®15 Year Resident of Raleigh/Durham Area Gold Sales Associate of the Year QSC Platinum Certified Platinum Club Member Relocation Certified Triangle Multiple Listing Service Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS® Chairman's Circle, Master’s Circle, Outstanding Achiever Award year over year.
Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Agent
Accredited Buyer Representative
Member Raleigh/Wake Board of REALTORS®
Member North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
15 Year Resident of Raleigh
Top Awards Include:
- Associate of The Year Listing Volume Closed And Closed Volume 2015
- Outstanding Achievement Award 2015
Masters Circle 2015
- 2015 Irene Higginson earned five of the Top Awards at The Allen Tate Company
- H. Allen Tate, Jr. Award – Top 5 percent company-wide in closed sales units and volume
- Chairman’s Circle – over $10 million in closed sales volume
- Associate of The Year Listing Volume Closed And Closed Volume
- Outgoing Referral Associate of The Year
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Recognized as the mark of accomplishment in luxury markets around the world, the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist® (CLHMS) designation assures affluent buyers and sellers that real estate professionals who have earned the CLHMS designation have the knowledge, experience and unique skills to meet the needs of today’s affluent buyers and sellers.
- Members of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing® who hold the CLHMS designation have documented performance in the TOP 10% of their residential markets, and have successfully demonstrated their expertise in the luxury home and estate market.
Recognized as the highest performing achievement in luxury markets around the world, theMillion Dollar Guild® recognition assures high-net-worth-individuals that real estate professionals who have achieved GUILD status are remarkably knowledgeable, experienced and have the unique skills necessary to meet and exceed today’s most discerning luxury buyers and sellers.
Members of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing achieve Million Dollar Guild® recognition after having earned the CLHMS designation and documented performance in the million dollar and above residential real estate market.
Contact Irene today to buy or sell your North Raleigh luxury home!